Friday, November 18, 2011

Pan-Amazing

Pan-Amazing

Apparently this is going to be an outfit post overload day. I can't help it. When I'm inspired, I'm inspired. I don't think I could express how much I'm enjoying the new TV show Pan-Am. The characters are great, I love that time period, and I've secretly always wanted to be a flight attendant. It's like the show was created specifically for me! I especially love the clothes, though. Shocking, right? Me in love with clothes?? Who would've guessed. I hope you like my modern version of the Pan-Am uniform.

 
Juicy Couture lace top, Ermanno Scervino long coat, Pencil skirt, Matt Bernson wedge shoes, Ziba vintage pearl earrings, J by Jasper Conran cloche hat, Pan Am Brands Originals Passport Cover 37SP08PAB/VW - Luggage Pros

No comments:

Post a Comment