Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

It's almost that time of year again! I hope you and the Mrs. have been well. I know the elves are keeping you on your toes getting ready for your big night! I've been mostly good this year and I hope you can find it in your heart (and that fab red velvet bag) to drop these goodies off at my house!! Thanks again!!

Love,
Hailey

P.S. How would you feel about wine and cheese instead of milk and cookies?





1) Cricut Cake Personal Electronic Cutter

Chicka Chick WHAT?? Are you effing kidding me? An electronic fondant cutter thingamajig?? Watch out Cupcake Wars! Thank you HelloGiggles for opening my eyes to this.

2) Kate Spade "Mrs." necklace


As if the two rings on my left hand aren't enough of a branding.


3) Any pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes

                                                              
           Night Walk Platform Get Up PlatformBenched Cutout Platform
                    A girl can never have enough fabulous sky high shoes!
                       Especially when they're only 5'5 on a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment