Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh, Irony. You're my oldest friend.

If I had to describe myself I would definitly include adjectives such as smart-ass, dry-witted, firey and pretty much anything the newspaper would use to describe a Scorpio. I don't really buy into the whole Zodiac, "What's your sign, baby?'' BS but it's pretty spot on with describing my personality. Ugh... What was my point? Hmm.. Forgive me. The week long celebration of my birth has worn my ass out...

 Oh yeah. Blah blah I love irony and dirty jokes. Therefore, I love someecards.com. Who doesn't think an old timey looking cartoon with a nasty caption is funny?? Here's some of my favorites.


I know I am getting old when my friends start having kids on purpose.

Funny Friendship Ecard: This just in: Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

If you ever disappeared while hiking, I'd remain with the search party until it started raining.

Your dating profile makes you sound like a rapist.

Funny Apology Ecard: Sorry you weren't ready for me to start farting in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment