Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Kicking

Last night my mother and I had tickets to see My Fair Lady at Thalia Mara Hall, here in Jackson. I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan (isn't every girl??) and have always loved the movie. I never know what to expect from a live production when I have already seen a film version but last night was wonderful! The actress playing Eliza was wonderful and had such a lovely voice! "I could've danced all night" is permanently stuck in my head now. Being the true fashionista that I am, it was the costumes that truly blew me away though. They were as gorgeous as the movie version, or maybe a little better. (Everything is sparklier on stage and I do love sparkle!) As I was so eloquently telling my friend this morning, "I would've kicked a baby for those dresses!" I know that sounds harsh but come on, the baby would recover. I'm not talking about drop kicking it or anything! :) So I think that will be my new compass for whether I really should buy a new outfit or not. If I would kick a baby for it, it's a must have. If I falter about booting that little dirty diaper, then I can live with out it. Here's some holiday dresses I've had my eye on. What do you think? Are any of them worth a kick?


Draping Devotion Dress

Raspberry Champagne Cocktail Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment