Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Only A Day A-WAAAYYYY

AH! I can't believe that our trip is finally here! I feel like I've been waiting forever (real time only about 6 months) and now it's time! NYC here we come! It's going to be like The Muppets take Manhattan mixed with Sex and the City with a splash of Gossip Girl. Hello good time! (Did you follow all that??) For once in my life, I'm actually all packed (excluding last minute toiletries) prior to the night before leaving. This may in fact be one of my greatest adult achievements. I'm so on top of things that I've already loaded new books on my Kindle. Tonight will be spent making sure my husband's suitcase is in as good of shape as mine, cleaning for my mom to stay at our house next week, and giving my fur babies extra love. Hopefully, I will be able to go to sleep at an early hour. I may have to take a little sleepy time medicine to get some shut eye before our super early morning flight. Now, if I can just make it through this work day!



Here's the books I loaded on my Kindle. I realize I'm way behind on reading the big books from the past couple of years but it's not like they won't still be good.

1) The Family Fang - Kevin Wilson (I'm really trying to give more male writers a chance, it's somewhat out of my comfort zone.)

2) Water for Elephants - Sarah Gruen

3) Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert

4) The Help - Kathryn Stockett ( I should really be ashamed of not reading this one yet. Hello, I live in Jackson, MS.)

5) The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern ( Ok, techinically it's been on my Kindle but I haven't had time to finish yet. Tomorrow!)

6) And if none of these satisfy my airplane reading desires I always have every Eve Dallas book by J.D. Robb just waiting to be consumed.



Happy Monday Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment