Sunday, November 20, 2011

Etsy Find

I've been totally obsessing over the Etsy shop, Pop Pop Portraits, for a while now. I haven't purchased a print for myself because I'm really wanting to have a custom portrait done of my husband and I. (Whenever I can decide on that perfect picture!) I love how simple but detailed the works are. I want to be friends with all these cute girls!  Here are some of my favorite ones.

Nerdy Nymphet  - 5 x 7 print             Marvelous Marcy & her Magnificent Cardi - 5 x 7 Print
          Nerdy Nymphet          Marvolous Marci & her Magnificent Cardi


Autumn Friends - Large PrintBest Mochi Friends - LARGE 8 x 10 Print
             Autumn Friends                    Best Mochi Friends

My Lovely Aunt - 5 x 7 printApple and Strawberry Juice - 5 x 7 print
     My Lovely Aunt         Apple and Strawberry Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment