Thursday, November 10, 2011

NYC Bound

In exactly 12 days I will be landing in New York City for the first time in my life!!!! There aren't enough exclamation marks in the world to explain how I feel about this. Seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has forever been on my Bucket List and now I'm finally getting to check it off!! Along with so many other NYC dreams. This will be the first big trip my husband and I have ever planned and gone on together (not counting our amazing Costa Rica honeymoon earlier this year) and I intend to do every thing there is to do!!! Who needs sleep, anyway?? Here are some of the things that I'm looking forward to the most.


1) Gaga's Workshop at Barney's


2) The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


3) The Holiday Window Displays


5) WICKED


6) Sipping Cosmos in a Rooftop Bar


7) Tiffany's & Co.



I could go on all day about the things I want to see and do. Art museums, delicious food, people watching, Central Park, China Town... I'm going to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment