Friday, October 26, 2012

Out with the old..

Today is my last day at my first ever big girl job. It's definitely had it's ups and downs but overall it was a great first job. Just towards the end did I really get annoyed and ready to move on. I'm excited to have some time off but I won't lie, I'm a little sad/scared too. What if my next job isn't filled with people that adore me like all these little old ladies?? I need to be loved, people! It will be very bittersweet to walk out of here one last time today. I said all my goodbyes yesterday when everyone took me to lunch and I felt like such a chump. These sweet old ladies that have been driving me up the damn wall actually gave me going away presents! Anyone that knows me knows I love a present but those made me feel so guilty. Luckily, my boss is out today and my co-worker is leaving early so I can just leave at 5 without a dramatic ending to the last 3 years.

I guess it could be worse, my last day could be as sad as Michael Scott's.

No comments:

Post a Comment