Friday, October 12, 2012

I QUIT!

And I couldn't be happier! I put in my two weeks notice yesterday! Huzzah for me! No more stressful, miserable job. I'm looking forward to catching up on the things I love and then leisurely finding a new job that makes me happy. (Thankfully, the hubby is very understanding of me needing to do this.) The list of things I want to do when I get my freedom back is growing every second!

Including, but not limited to:

1. Finally finish the last three Harry Potter books so I am not a disgrace
 to my family and friends anymore.
2. Catch up on my embroidery and craft projects.
3. Hang up pictures in my living room.
4. Paint my bathroom pink.
5. Volunteer at the children's hospital.
6. Cook supper more often.
7. Clean out all the clothes we no longer wear and take them to Goodwill.
8. See what all the fuss over Downton Abbey is about.
9. Snuggle with my little nuggy pup all day.
10. Wear sweatpants everyday.
11. Start working on my co-blog with the besties. 
 
 
 
Seriously, could you leave this face every morning and be happy about it??


No comments:

Post a Comment