Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No way, Jose

Yes, I admit that I'm one of those crazy bitches that thinks dressing her dog up in tiny T-shirts and dresses is about the most adorable thing on Earth. I've barely had my nugget a month and she already has quite an extensive wardrobe. Granted, most of it is too big for her right now. One thing she doesn't have, though, is a costume. I know once Halloween gets closer I will be on a mad search for the perfect ensemble for her. Personally, I think a Doggy Gaga or a Mini Cher would be perfect for my sweet WeWe. Even a mermaid or a teeny tiny Carmen Miranda could be a good idea. As we all know though, for every good idea there's at least ten bad ones. Here's some costumes though won't be making the cut.









1 comment:

  1. See, the only thing I'd ever dress my dog in IS a dino costume, and of course a bow tie.

    ReplyDelete