Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bear With Me



Today has been beyond annoying. So I feel like complaining, and if you can't complain on your own blog then where can you complain???


1. School is a bitch.
2. I have personal health shenanigans..
3. I am battling gnats at work.
4. My dog tore my earring hole a little and it won't heal!
5. My pants have stretched out over the day and keep sliding off my butt, therefore making my panties slide down too!
6. It's August in Mississippi. I'm sweating like it's my job.
7. The damn ladder is STILL in my bathroom!
8. I fell asleep early last night and ruined my plans to craft and do girl things.
9. I'm backlogged at work due to the branch offices not working two days during the hurricane.
10. Did I mention there are gnats flying full speed at my face?? I'm a human windshield!
11. My dog refuses to be trained to walk on a leash.
12. I have a multitude of new books and no time to read them.
13. My phone just died and I don't have a charger.
14. I want to do hood rat thangs with my frands! But alas, I have no time.
15. My new face primer makes my face feel slimy and weird.
16. I have to take short lunches this week and can't go home and see my nugget.
17. Speaking of nuggets, how the hey is Snookie's baby so freaking cute??
18. I accidentally locked two of my cats in a bedroom all night and I'm afraid when I get home they will have revenge pooped on something I like.
19. I attempted to take home my 5 tiny cactus plants last night but ended up dumping them in the floor and I'm pretty sure they are going to die.
20. I have cactus needles stuck in my fingers from cleaning up the mess.
21. Almost all the ceiling bulbs have blown out at my house and my hubby hasn't replaced them. It's like living in a cave.
22. I have an irrational fear of ladders and can't change them myself.
23. I also have an irrational fear of caves. And being kidnapped.
24. I just realized I forgot to put my lipstick on today.
25. I have numerous pairs of panties with holes in the. Some of them are my favorites!


Ok that's probably enough. I'm sure you're thinking these sound like champagne problems, but there are 25!!! Even champagne problems start to wear on a girl when there's that many!

No comments:

Post a Comment